Organizations who receive at least 10 #iGiveCatholic donations are eligible to win a cash prize. Please note the following:
• #iGiveCatholic donations are those made online at any time during the November 18 through December 2 advanced giving period or on the December 3 giving day.
• Donations made using an #iGiveCatholic pew envelope or by check specifying #iGiveCatholic in the memo line will be included in the total number of donations received by the organization if those donations have been entered by the receiving organization as an offline gift on their profile page.
• The Catholic Foundation reserves the right to validate offline gifts before prizes are awarded.
• If no participating organization meets the criteria of a prize, those prize funds will be added to the Grand Prize award amount.
• If more than one organization meets the criteria for any prize, a winner will be randomly selected from the qualifying organizations.
• The Eastern, Northern, and Western Vicariate Prizes, as well as the Most Unique Donors, Largest Single Donation, and Grand Prizes will be awarded after the conclusion of the #iGiveCatholic giving day event.